Food Revolution Day at the Kitchener Market
Helping citizens to make healthy food choices.
We have lots of fun activities happening throughout the day including:
• Foodlink’s Buy Local, Buy Fresh 2013 map kick-off
• 11:30 a.m. - Run For Life speaks on their upcoming family-friendly races
• 2 p.m. - Meet and greet with Canadian boxing champion, Fitz The Whip Vanderpool
• Sportco activity table
• Activity table with Rogers Daytime healthy lifestyle blogger, Erica Kloetstra
• Try Dance Dance Revolution with The Game Asylum
• Planting with Eco Eats
• Learn about the Nutrition For Learning Program in schools
• Meet Jane from Fresh Endeavours and Meaghan from GoGirlfriend and learn about their Farm Tour Vlogs
• Try out Run For Life’s spin bike
• Play with Foodlink’s Farm in a Box
• And may more fun activities!
We hope you can attend this free family-friendly event!